Water crises in India


Hi, buddy
Hopes you're doing well. Today concern for writing this article is not about just to read it do comment and go to sleep. It's now time to take an atleast small step and start saving water and stop damaging the environment as many ways its possible to do. According to the recent UN report, India has just five years to solve its water crisis, else hundreds of millions of lives will be in danger and will take decades to again have sufficient water if we started after 2-3 years. About 100 million peoples across India are on the front lines of a nationwide water crisis. A total of 21 major cities are about to run out of groundwater next year, according to a 2018 report by government-run think tank NITIAayog.

After all these warnings from different resources, still Government is not awake in taking strict actions, I don't know what they're waiting for. Today INDIA is in this condition not because of late monsoon else because of mismanagement of rainwater and lakes who use to be all-time water as a resource for us. We pollute our environment just to enhance our life standard and to get more comfortable stuff irrespective of whether it will pollute the environment or not.

Today we are not going to talk about faults which we already committed in the past, but we will look for a solution which should possibly reduce it if we can't be stopped pollution now. Let me share what personally my contribution to reducing it.

Do you guys really think about should we use plastic cups in our daily life? Is it harmful or not. Let's talk about plastic cups which we are using for drinking tea, coffee, and other liquid stuff. Should we still need it? Just to save chunks of money vendors use to offer us in plastic cups rather than to use paper cups which seems to be little costlier. We are also comfortable using all those. Click here to know more about its causes.

I use to take the bath twice a day (I am sorry about it. It's really needed) but when it comes to washing clothes then by applying some basic tricks we can save buckets of water, like sucking them in water for at least 2 hr before actually washing them and use detergent cake rather than power I know it will take more effort but this time we have to think about our environment and when it comes to cleaning it with water after applying soap then first twist them and reduce water quantity from clothes then fill one bucket and dip that clothes in water change water after every 3-4 clothes. It may sound you crazy but this is something which I personally analyze it. Try it for once at least.

In my childhood, I use to be so much excited about drinking cold drinks with a straw. Some times I use them for LASSI too, but after attending one seminar which was about "Environment pollution control" in which they mention that avoid using straw as it is not needed and creates a lot of problems while recycling it as it is difficult to collect them. Tell me one thing why do we use drinking straws just for fantasy or to maintain our standard. Is it really needed? click here to check out its causes. Try to avoid them if you can.

In my home town, we have to carry a bag if we are planning for vegetable shopping. As we are local so it's possible for us to do so. But after coming to Jalandhar, it's not possible to carry a bag with me as have to go for class while having a laptop with me and other stuff and while in return I have to purchase them. So I started taking plastic bags from vegetable shopkeeper but after one month what I found is I am having 20+ plastic bags which can be reused but I am not doing that. So I started having 2-3 plastic bags with me which I can use to put stuff when I will purchase them although I can't quit it. But still I tried to reuse them so that it may reflect as a small change.

That's all from my side, do comment if you're having any other ideas for same. Must share your views about this article in the comment section. Share it with your friends, so that awareness can reach to everyone else it will be too late.
Thank You

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Expericences

Happy Mothers Day Mumma

CHILD LABOR