16 September 2018


Dear all,
This was one of the most awaited days of my life. As, you all know hard time use to check your patience, understanding, and courage. This is something regarding all these.

I woke up at 7 in the morning and my roommate gets up after a few minutes. The environment of the room was fully tensed. Before everything get starts again I deadly wanted to break this ice which formed due to a big blunder of mine and maybe it can go to any other crazy level at any time.

I went to the refrigerator and brought the cake Yessss it was his birthday and as expected he was not having any idea like what plans I am up to. Although I can do this in late-night it can be a very big disaster, you will come to know later on.

Actually, he brought his dam new phone on 11 September and I took his phone so that I can have his friends number so that I can plan a big party full of craziness. I made an excuse and asked his mobile to call my parents, but while being in call my roommate mobile felt down. I was like it's a normal thing for me, as my mobile uses to get dropped like twice in a week maybe never ever anything happens not ever after a year it use to felt down on regular basis, but after listening to the sound of falling something he asked what happened, I said everything is ok nothing happened. He said fine. After call gets over I looked up at phone; its screen gets cracked from the edge. CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS? even it's not been a week. When I told him about this, I can't forget the reaction of his face. It was all my mistake I accepted it within no time. I am a very very careless person you can say. I canceled the big party plan, and rest whatever happened is a mystery.

Our whole bloody relation was on stake, anything may happen at this moment. I was so scared and tensed. In return, he scolded me badly well I never mind it, as I had committed it, so I deserve as well. We tried to talk with Flipkart customer care so that we can go for accidental clam so something else, but every single trick gets fails. Now as per situation I offered to pay for his damage, but he said it's ok don't worry I will manage. Then we went to sleep.

Really on that night I though like what I had just done.  It was just because of my carelessness. Now, I prepared myself to listen to any level of words. But he won't react like that. Now it's been a year of this accident, we are friends from the first day of my in this University, it's been more than 3 years now. I can say like it is next to impossible for me to find a better roommate cum best friend like him who understands, listen to me and make me feel comfortable in every complex situation of mine life. It is really a big achievement for me to have you, dear.

Sometimes I forget to flush, sometimes I snored in the night, sometimes I eat most of the paneer and leave gravy for you just because of my paneer love, sometimes I go so angry and shout on you, sometimes I made you eat what you don't like but it's my favorite, sometimes I do stupid things, and there are many more to say but you're one of those people of my life who is still with me to make me feel happy and comfortable in every point of life. Rather than blaming and shouting for my mistakes you tried to improve me always this is the best thing what I loved of you.

Thank You for being with me at every challenging and happy time of life. Now you're being a part of my life. In today time we know each other choices, behavior, and compatibility requirement. This is I think USP of our friendship.

Thank You Again  :-)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Expericences

Happy Mothers Day Mumma

CHILD LABOR