Deepest Conversation ever



Hi all,
Yesterday was my younger brother birthday so I ringed him, hi champ Happy Birthday to you, as expected he was so excited and replied thank you bhaiya, he thanked me for posting birthday wish on WhatsApp status as well. Then my younger sister name Arya was having one genuine complaint that is no one put even a single status on WhatsApp or on facebook on my birthday, everyone loves him (Abhijit younger one), no one even care about me, what I am feeling or being up to, even my Raksha Bandhan gift is pending till now. I was like it's not a big deal just for a single status you're shouting like this. Oh my God! please save me from her.

Then I asked her, he is our younger and cutest brother, had you given any gifts to him and at that time she was like oh my God! don't expect any such things from my side and she is going to eat more than half of the chocolates as soon as Abhijit will collect them as gifts from his friends. She told me that Abhijit is wishing himself for birthday over his WhatsApp status this is the crazy thing ever I heard of, oh God! someone can go to this level to get more wishes. As expected everyone who was seeing the status of him, and replying with a birthday wish and my sister Arya get jealous of him because now he started putting all those wishes as a screenshot on Whatsapp status. This is next-level stuff. Then we start fighting on a phone like this is the end of the world, and ready to go any extent but remember all this conversation happening in English. Yes, she is in 9th standard with full enthusiasm and brother is in 7th now.

Then today also she called me and asked, is there any problem I am facing or anything in which she can help me? (really no one will ask you this in this cruel and cunning world rather than those who really love and care about you). I was like if you know cooking then come to my room and do the cooking, washing and buying grocery and other stuff so that I can do study in a proper manner. She became so angry why should I cook for you. I won't talk to you I said you tell me this forever, and now she starts demanding for gifts, ice cream, and chocolates. I said you should won't eat them they are so bad for health, concentrate on your studies as exams are ahead. She became angry and start shouting now I am not going to talk you and going to take this as pledge I said ok go ahead. She said me Arya Modanwal taking this oath that "I will never ever make my brother feel bad and always take care of him". Really this was the moment when tears were about to come from my eyes. Oh God! what just you said.

Now I get to know how much she loves me, cares about me. Actually, I tried once's to give gifts, so I took her to market but you know what she made the bill of 4k. Then after that, I stopped taking her about shopping. Now its time to reconsider my decision as she made my day today.



=> This is an early birthday wish from Arya to Abhijit, still, 12 minutes are left but hame tho patience hi Nahi hai.


=> This is us from left
Shyam, me, Abhijit, and in last Arya

Here are some of our clicks on my recent visit to the home



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Expericences

Happy Mothers Day Mumma

CHILD LABOR